home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sponsor Salute! 'Vintage Retro Rock' and 'Zip Zap Kap'

Iam happy to welcome two new sponsors to Lisa Freemont Street! Please visit their respective sites by clicking on the lovely links at the right...

_____________________
Zip Zap Kap:



For those of you handy with a sewing machine, look no farther for your authentic vintage patterns than this wonderful Etsy shop! The shop is expertly laid out, categorized by year, and the perfect place to find those hard-to-find patterns. Patterns available cover everything from vintage dresses to aprons to gorgeous vintage lingerie patterns-all reasonably priced and guaranteed to be in great condition.

______________________________
Vintage Retro Rock



Next, I'm happy to give a hearty salute to 'Vintage Retro Rock', a growing directory for all things vintage, here in the US. If you are new to an area or just visiting, make sure to check out this site for the best in retro shopping, hairstyling, or just great music. We all want to get the word out about our favorite 'hot spots', so if you know of a great business in your area that deserves to be added to the directory, make sure to contact Charea. Let's all contribute and help make 'Vintage Retro Rock' the "Number One Source for all things vintage, retro, or rockabilly"!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I lived in the US. You seem to do vintage much better than us Brits even though many of the designs are British. I am sorry to say many of my friends would rather spend £5 on a cheap top from Primark than £5 on something stylish and retro - I trawl our Charity shops and find lots of vintage bargains and make my own style. I have been using your tutorials for my hair styles and as I sit typing this I have a head full of curlers... keep up the good work. Oh and by the way I am 57 years young, could say I 'Was Vintage'.
Beverley
www.beverleylovestosew.blogspot.com

Post a Comment